Sample menu subject to change.
Call the Pub for current menu and prices -
- Made from scratch with garbanzo beans, sun dried tomato pesto, garlic, and lemon juice, with warm pita chips. 8.95
- A creamy dip made with artichoke hearts, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Served with freshly fried tortilla chips. 8.95
- Hand breaded and lightly fried, topped with parmesan cheese and melted butter. Served with wasabi ranch dipping sauce. 8.25
- Pub Fries, topped with fresh Henning's cheese curds, Pub Root Beer braised short ribs, topped with gravy and garnished with green onions. 11.95
- One pound of clams steamed in a Pub Brew with fresh garlic, thyme and dark ale mustard. 10.95
- Fresh squash and zucchini encrusted with panko bread crumbs, lightly fried and layered with goat cheese. Topped with a fire roasted tomato chutney and balsamic reduction. 9.95
- Puff pastry, fresh dill, red bell peppers, celery, lemon, and lump crab meat, served with a tarragon cream sauce. 12.95
- A five ounce fillet, smoked for us by Susie Q Fish Market in Two Rivers, WI. Garnished with Pub dill sauce, capers, and onions. 9.95
- Four homemade spring rolls with pork, cilantro, and vegetables, served with a sweet and sour dipping sauce. 7.95
- Henning Dairy fresh Cheese curds coated with a Pub microbrew-based batter, then lightly fried in vegetable oil. 6.95
- Twelve Canadian mussels sautéed in a lemon garlic butter with sun dried tomatoes, basil, and capers. 11.95
- Mixed greens drizzled with our homemade mango vinaigrette, then topped with coconut, macadamia nuts, melon and pineapple. Entrée 10.25, or as a dinner upgrade 2.95 or Sized-Right 5.95.
- Fresh mixed greens drizzled with mango BBQ vinaigrette, topped with a pineapple and mango salsa, fresh cilantro, cucumbers and grilled chicken. 10.95
- Mixed greens drizzled with a balsamic reduction, fresh tomatoes, roasted red peppers and fresh mozzarella cheese; topped with pesto sauce. Entrée 10.25 or as a dinner upgrade 2.95 or Sized-Right 5.95.
- Mixed greens drizzled with red wine vinaigrette and topped with white cheddar cheese, walnuts, dried cranberries, cucumbers, and grilled chicken. 10.95
- Sautèed portabellas mushrooms, fresh cauliflower and shaved Brussels sprouts tossed with cavatappi pasta in a garlic parmesan cream sauce, garnished with herbed bread crumbs, fresh tomatoes, and basil. 19.95
- Courthouse Pub chili features chunks of chicken instead of ground beef and white beans instead of red kidney beans. Topped with cheese. 3.95
- Made from scratch at the Pub with caramelized yellow onions in a beef base. 3.95
Available au gratin 4.95
- Your server will describe today’s featured soup.
Our burgers are one third pound Certified Angus Beef patties served on a challah roll. All burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, onion, a pickle spear and Pub Fries.
Add cheese(1.00), bacon (1.00), mushrooms (1.95) or onions (1.00).
- Enjoy as either a burger or chicken sandwich. Topped with Boursin cheese, sautééed portabella mushrooms and onions. Served on a challah roll with Pub fries. 9.95
h - A grilled five ounce beef fillet, topped with homemade horseradish cream sauce and haystack onions; with Pub fries. 12.95
A Note to Groups of 10 or more Guests - We apply a 18% service charge to guest checks for groups of ten or more people.
Current menu subject to change.
Steaks and seafood that are served rare or medium-rare may be undercooked and will only be served upon the request of the customer. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.
Because we prepare foods containing nuts, seafood, wheat and other ingredients that some people may find troublesome, we cannot guarantee that menu items may not contain ingredients that could cause an allergic reaction.
Try our Sized-Right Entrées Where Less Is Better. Sized-Right Entrées offer a smaller portion of protein and no soup or salad. Where noted, they include a starch and vegetable.
- Eight ounces of hand-cut chicken breast, dusted in flour and flambéed in Marsala wine. Topped with sautéed mushrooms and a rich cream sauce. Accompanied by a vegetable and buttered penne pasta. 21.45 or Sized-Right (4 oz.) 15.95
- Panko encrusted chicken breast topped with brie cheese and a raspberry balsamic glaze. Garnished with green onions and served over wild rice. Dinner 19.95 or Sized-Right (4 oz.) 12.95
- A seven ounce duck leg lightly pan fried and topped with a sweet onion balsamic glaze. Served over sautéed kale and bacon, with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. 25.50
- Pork medallions encrusted with bread crumbs and cinnamon, with cranberry, apple and pecan chutney and au gratin potatoes. Dinner 19.95 or Sized-Right (4 oz.) 12.95.
- A twenty-two ounce bone-in pork shank, slowly braised in a balsamic barbeque glaze. Served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes.
- A sixteen ounce bone-in ribeye steak, grilled and accompanied by garlic and herb potatoes. 33.95
- A grilled seven ounce beef fillet, served in a pool of mushroom demi glaze and topped with a blend of wild mushrooms; with garlic and herb potatoes. Dinner 25.95, or Sized-Right (5 oz.). 14.95.
- A seven ounce fillet grilled and served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. Topped with a mushroom demi glaze and four grilled shrimp. 26.95
- Buffalo milk mozzarella stuffed Ravioli, sautéed in white wine garlic butter, with fresh basil, tomatoes, roasted red peppers & thinly sliced beef tenderloin. 25.95
Coconut Shrimp - Hand breaded coconut shrimp accompanied
by a Mango Coconut dipping sauce. Served
with garlic and herb potatoes.
Dinner (8) 18.95 Sized Right (5) 10.95
- Sashimi grade tuna fillet, carefully grilled to your preference and served with black rice. Dinner 25.50 (8 oz.) Sized-Right (4 oz.) 15.25.
- Seven ounces of fresh sea scallops (count may vary) dusted in seasoned flour, then pan seared and finished with a touch of sherry. Served over lemon and herb rice. 29.95
- Steamed mussels, clams, shrimp, whitefish, and crab claws in a spiced tomato broth and served with grilled bread. 29.95
- A grilled fillet, topped with our own dill sauce; finished with red onions, and capers. Served with lemon and herb rice. Dinner 23.00 Sized-Right (5 oz.) 13.25
- An eight ounce fillet encrusted in almond flour, topped with a honey and white wine glaze and served with lemon and herb rice. 25.95
- Locally caught by Susie Q's Fish Market, a ten ounce fillet of fresh whitefish, lightly dusted in seasoned flour, pan seared and fished with lemon caper butter. Served with lemon and herb rice. 22.95
1 - 8.25, 2 - 12.50, 3 - 16.75, 4 - 21.00, 5 - 25.25, 6 - 29.50, 7 - 33.75