Sample menu subject to change.
Call the Pub for current menu and prices -
- Made from scratch with garbanzo beans, sun dried tomato pesto, garlic, and lemon juice, with warm pita chips. 8.25
- A creamy dip made with artichoke hearts, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Served with freshly fried tortilla chips. 8.95
- Hand breaded and lightly fried, topped with parmesan cheese and melted butter. Served with wasabi ranch dipping sauce. 7.95
- Ten lightly battered and fried shrimp tossed in a sweet chili glaze. 8.95
- Puff pastry, fresh dill, red bell peppers, celery, lemon, and lump crab meat, served with a tarragon cream sauce. 12.50
- A five ounce fillet, smoked for us by Susie Q Fish Market in Two Rivers, WI. Garnished with Pub dill sauce, capers, and onions. 9.85
- Seven chilled shrimp served with lemon and our hearty red cocktail sauce. 11.25
- A variety of cheeses from Henning’s Cheese Factory in Kiel, WI. Served with buffalo sausage and crackers. 15.95
- Four homemade spring rolls with pork, cilantro, and vegetables, served with a sweet and sour dipping sauce. 7.95
- Henning Dairy fresh Cheese curds coated with a Pub microbrew-based batter, then lightly fried in vegetable oil. 6.95
- Twelve Canadian mussels sautéed in a lemon garlic butter with sun dried tomatoes, basil, and capers. 11.95
- Mixed greens drizzled with our homemade mango vinaigrette, then topped with coconut, macadamia nuts, melon and pineapple. Entrée 10.25, or as a dinner upgrade 2.95 or Sized-Right 5.95.
- Fresh mixed greens drizzled with cilantro lime vinaigrette,
topped with fresh tomatoes, roasted corn, black beans, Cotija cheese, red onion and grilled chicken. 11.95
- Mixed greens drizzled with a balsamic reduction, fresh tomatoes, roasted red peppers and fresh mozzarella cheese; topped with pesto sauce. Entrée 10.25 or as a dinner upgrade 2.95 or Sized-Right 5.95.
- Mixed greens drizzled with red wine vinaigrette and topped with white cheddar cheese, walnuts, dried cranberries, cucumbers, and grilled chicken. 10.95
- Fresh vegetables, Parmesan and Monterey Jack cheese and pesto sauce, stuffed into a portabella mushroom cap, and accompanied by wild rice. Dinner (2) 17.95 or Sized-Right (1) 10.95.
- Courthouse Pub chili features chunks of chicken instead of ground beef and white beans instead of red kidney beans. Topped with cheese. 3.95
- Made from scratch at the Pub with caramelized yellow onions in a beef base. 3.95
Available au gratin 4.70
- Your server will describe today’s featured soup.
Our burgers are one third pound Certified Angus Beef patties served on a challah roll. All burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, onion, a pickle spear and Pub Fries.
Add cheese, bacon, mushrooms or onions.
- Enjoy as either a burger or chicken sandwich. Topped with Boursin cheese, sautééed portabella mushrooms and onions. Served on a challah roll with Pub fries. 9.25
h - A grilled five ounce beef fillet, topped with homemade horseradish cream sauce and haystack onions; with Pub fries. 11.95
A Note to Groups of 10 or more Guests - We apply a 18% service charge to guest checks for groups of ten or more people.
Current menu subject to change.
Steaks and seafood that are served rare or medium-rare may be undercooked and will only be served upon the request of the customer. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.
Because we prepare foods containing nuts, seafood, wheat and other ingredients that some people may find troublesome, we cannot guarantee that menu items may not contain ingredients that could cause an allergic reaction.
Try our Sized-Right Entrées Where Less Is Better. Sized-Right Entrées offer a smaller portion of protein and no soup or salad. Where noted, they include a starch and vegetable.
- Eight ounces of hand-cut chicken breast, dusted in flour and flambéed in Marsala wine. Topped with sautéed mushrooms and a rich cream sauce. Accompanied by a vegetable and buttered penne pasta. 21.45
- Panko encrusted chicken breast topped with brie cheese and a raspberry balsamic glaze. Garnished with green onions and served over wild rice. Dinner 19.95 or Sized-Right 12.25
- A six ounce duck breast pan seared and finished to medium, topped with a blackberry and cognac reduction. Served with blended grains and rice. 23.95
- Two four ounce pork medallions encrusted with Panko bread crumbs and cinnamon, with cranberry, apple and pecan chutney and au gratin potatoes. Dinner 19.95 or Sized-Right. 12.25.
- A nine ounce pork flat iron steak, grilled to medium, thinly sliced & topped with a Door County Cherry BBQ sauce. Served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. 21.95
- A twenty-two ounce bone-in pork shank, slowly braised in a balsamic barbeque glaze. Served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes.
- A sixteen ounce bone-in ribeye steak, grilled and accompanied by garlic and herb potatoes. 31.25
- A grilled seven ounce beef fillet, served in a pool of mushroom demi glaze and topped with a blend of wild mushrooms; with garlic and herb potatoes. Dinner 24.95, or Sized-Right. 14.95.
- A seven ounce fillet grilled and served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. Topped with a mushroom demi glaze and four grilled shrimp. 25.95
- A twelve ounce bone-in New York Strip steak, grilled and topped with parmesan braised
onions and red wine reduction, served with
sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. 32.95
- Buffalo milk mozzarella stuffed Ravioli, sautéed in white wine garlic butter, with fresh basil, tomatoes, roasted red peppers & thinly sliced beef tenderloin. 25.95
- Eight ounces of ground veal mixed with dried cherries and fresh rosemary, topped with a rich veal reduction. With sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. 19.95
Coconut Shrimp - Hand breaded coconut shrimp accompanied
by a Mango Coconut dipping sauce. Served
with garlic and herb potatoes.
Dinner (8) 18.95 Sized Right (5) 10.95
- Sashimi grade tuna fillet, carefully grilled to your preference and served with black rice. Dinner 24.95 (8 oz.) Sized-Right (4 oz.) 14.95.
- Seven ounces of fresh sea scallops (count may vary) dusted in seasoned flour, then pan seared and finished with a touch of sherry. Served over fire roasted exotic grains. 29.95
- Five sautéed tiger shrimp and fresh sea scallops served over a garlic parmesan risotto. 26.95
- A grilled fillet, topped with our own dill sauce; finished with red onions, and capers. Served with blended grains and rice. Dinner 22.00 Sized-Right 12.95
- An eight ounce fillet encrusted in almond flour, topped with a honey and white wine glaze and served with mixed grains. 24.95
- Sweet and tender - a seven ounce cold water, South African lobster tail -- baked with butter and a touch of wine; with roasted root vegetables. 35.95
1 - 8.25, 2 - 12.50, 3 - 16.75, 4 - 21.00, 5 - 25.25, 6 - 29.50, 7 - 33.75